Project Produce

Thursday, October 26, 2006

CUPCAKES!




Okay- so absolutely no produce went into these cuppies but I am so enamored right now I had to share. I am a lucky owner of "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World" by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. Thankfully there have been a few Birthdays this month so I have had a good excuse to bake. The Halloween decorated ones are Chocolate with Chocolate Buttercream. Next we have the Chocolate Mint which I think look the nicest but they were a little too minty for me (and I like the choc/mint combo) I will try them again though with some alterations. Lastly behold the Tiramisu cupcake. Wow-I haven't thought about tiramisu in a long time and these did not disappoint! Doused with an espresso Kahlua mixture and topped with a vegan cream cheese frosting. YUM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UM EXCUSE ME!!! Can I have a tiramisu cupcake please? That looks amazing. I haven't had tiramisu in soo long either. *mouth watering*

October 27, 2006 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow - your cupcakes look great! i really like that carefully constructed tiramisu tower of tastiness! ha ha!
my birthday is on wednesday and i am hoping that i get that book!

have a delicious weekend!

October 27, 2006 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home